Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/01 13:29:22 UTC

Re: Nutch 2 hanging after aborting hung threads

Just as an update, I did find out that I had forgotten to up the file limit
from 1024.  nproc was already at 19k(or somesuch).  I set files to 20k.

I also had to set max HBase connections to 0.  During a Solr reindex I was
apparently generating over 100 connections from Nutch.

I haven't tried relaxing my other settings to see if the errors and hung
threads come back yet.