Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Brook, Andy" <an...@mcgraw-hill.com> on 2001/04/03 11:13:22 UTC

Tomcat 4 webapp integration

Hi all,
I've been trying the Tomcat 4.0 series of betas for use with a Stuts based
webapp.  Previously I've had no problem with Tomcat3.2 which happily
auto-discovers my webapp and initialises its context.  Under 4.0 things seem
to have changed, I now get no init messages and when trying to access the
webapp URL I get a HTTP 503 message (This application is not currently
available).
The example servlets seem to run fine, so the problem is in detecting my
newly webapp.  Has anyone seen this / knows whats up here?
Many thanks,
andy.
andy_brook@mcgraw-hill.com