Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Lisa Davis <lc...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/11 19:12:59 UTC

BinInputStream* MemBufInputSource::makeStream ( )

Hi,
  Can someone point me to some documentation on what this does and why I would use it and possibly an example.
  The Xerces documentation is sparse.

  thank you

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: BinInputStream* MemBufInputSource::makeStream ( )

Posted by Lisa Davis <lc...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Alberto,
  It wasn't clear to me what makeStream() was used for.  I just wanted to make sure
  I wasn't missing some key component when using the MemBufInputSource object.

  thank you
  Lisa

Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com> wrote:
  At 10.12 11/08/2006 -0700, Lisa Davis wrote:
>Hi,
> Can someone point me to some documentation on what this does and
> why I would use it and possibly an example.
> The Xerces documentation is sparse.

Hi Lisa,
makeStream is an API used internally by the parser to construct the
object responsible for reading a source (file, URL, string...)
Why do you think you need to use it directly?

Alberto

Re: BinInputStream* MemBufInputSource::makeStream ( )

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.