Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/04 12:18:25 UTC

Ofbiz Java Docs

Hi,
     I want to know where can i access the Java Docs of Ofbiz the default
locations specified at the following link is not working
http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/api/framework/common/build/javadocs/index.htmlit
will be of great help if some one can give me location where i can
access
java Docs

Regards

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Ofbiz Java Docs

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
Phanindra,

We are maintaining a set of OFBiz javadocs rebuilt every 24 hours at...
http://www.ofbiz.eu

Everyone is very welcome to use these.

- Andrew

--