Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/21 19:13:33 UTC

[GSoC 2009] PhotArk Admin module project idea

Hey PhotArkers

   How about we propose the PhotArk Admin Module, where users would
create and maintain albums as a GSoC project idea ? It would be very
helpful to us and would be a good step towards getting a community
here.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: [GSoC 2009] PhotArk Admin module project idea

Posted by Angela Cymbalak <a....@nechtan.org>.
I'm all for it!

Angie

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Done, I have added the project idea to [1], please feel free to edit
to add any more details there, or to add your name as a mentor as well
:)
Now, let's hope for the best and see if we get students interest.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009#photark-project

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Hi Luciano,