Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/02/13 19:43:35 UTC

Recent change causing TCK regressions

Some change in the last day is causing a 1.0b TCK regression on trunk.
When I get a chance, I'll try backing out the changes for 1509 or 1507
and see which one caused it.....

-Donald

Re: Recent change causing TCK regressions

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Everything is passing again w/o any changes.  Looks like it was just a
timing issue....

-Donald

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
What's the failure?