Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Robert Schweikert <rj...@suse.com> on 2012/06/21 19:43:07 UTC

Cloning issues

Hi,

OK, finally getting my butt in gear and am trying to switch over to the
ASF hosted repo, but....

-> git clone
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack-dev
Cloning into incubator-cloudstack-dev...
fatal:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack-dev/info/refs
not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?

The clone command is taken from http://cloudstack.org/download.html

Help is appreciated

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@suse.com
rschweik@ca.ibm.com
781-464-8147

Re: Cloning issues

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012, at 02:04 PM, Robert Schweikert wrote:
> Could someone with the necessary privileges please update the web site?

Done. Thanks!

Best,

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Cloning issues

Posted by Robert Schweikert <rj...@suse.com>.
On 06/21/2012 01:54 PM, Wido den Hollander wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 06/21/2012 07:43 PM, Robert Schweikert wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> OK, finally getting my butt in gear and am trying to switch over to the
>> ASF hosted repo, but....
>>
>> -> git clone
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack-dev
>> Cloning into incubator-cloudstack-dev...
>
> Try:
>
> $ git clone
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git

Yup, that works, thanks.

Could someone with the necessary privileges please update the web site?

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@suse.com
rschweik@ca.ibm.com
781-464-8147

Re: Cloning issues

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Hi,

On 06/21/2012 07:43 PM, Robert Schweikert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OK, finally getting my butt in gear and am trying to switch over to the
> ASF hosted repo, but....
>
> -> git clone
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack-dev
> Cloning into incubator-cloudstack-dev...

Try:

$ git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git

That's what I'm using.

Wido