Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Philipp Dreiss <dr...@struktur.de> on 2001/01/05 22:18:11 UTC

Live Sites powered by Cocoon

Dear Cocoon-Team,

on next monday (08-Jan) we'll launch a website, that uses
cocoon/tomcat/apache
for the complete presentation of dynamic webpages. Also the XML-documents
come out of a native XML-Store (DBMS), here Tamino (SAG). We plan to open-
source this db-layer for cocoon/tamino as soon as the documentation is
ready.

Until monday you can have a look at the project:
http://www.ezifocus.com/index1.shtml.
The direct URL later will be http://www.ezifocus.com. It's in english
language.

For further information about us, please refer to http://www.struktur.de
(german only, until next week, then english also).

We want to submit the site for your list on
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/livesites.html.

we would be very happy to hear from you ;) Since Cocoon really rocks!

best regards, Philipp

___     ______________________________________

         Philipp Dreiss
         [Director Software Development]
___     ______________________________________
___
         struktur AG
         Junghansstr. 5
___      D-70469 Stuttgart
___      Website: www.struktur.de
___     ______________________________________

Re: Live Sites powered by Cocoon

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.
* Philipp Dreiss (dreiss@struktur.de) wrote :
> Until monday you can have a look at the project:
> http://www.ezifocus.com/index1.shtml.
> The direct URL later will be http://www.ezifocus.com. It's in english
> language.

Looks good! We can't actually add it to the list until it's live proper.
With a bit of luck, someone will remember on Monday (who maintains the
website at the moment? Robin?). Can I make one suggestion? I don't
*think* the rollover images are being cached at present, which makes the
site slower than it needs to be over dialup. Might be worth your while
to add that to the template.

Cheers!

Paul.