Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chirag Mehta <Ch...@morganstanley.com> on 2003/07/24 19:23:31 UTC

Struts in Action

I have just started developing a Struts Webapp and was wondering if
there was an actual Struts app in production online that I could have a
look at?

Also, does anyone suggest a good IDE to work on. Currently i have
Eclipse with plugins galore. Is that the best option?

Thanks

Chirag

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.

Re: Struts in Action

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@baseBeans.com>.
baseBeans.com is done in Struts (via basicPortal). baseBeans.com cheat
sheet page has a link to many Struts related resources, including the
home page of Struts on Apache.

Eclipse is great.

btw: "Struts in Action" is also a name of a good Struts book.

.V

Re: Struts in Action

Posted by Sergey Smirnov <si...@eltegra.ru>.
"Chirag Mehta" <Ch...@morganstanley.com> wrote in message

> Also, does anyone suggest a good IDE to work on. Currently i have
> Eclipse with plugins galore. Is that the best option?

Try Exadel Struts Studio - http://www.strutsStudio.com
It also orients to people who learns Struts.

Actually, there is a lot of GUI tools already exist (and will be created in
the nearest future) - from simple xml editors to advanced IDEs created
specially for Struts Framework. Which of them is the best option for you
depends of your needs

RE: Struts in Action

Posted by Mike Jasnowski <mj...@bea.com>.
Struts Console seems very popular and plugs into a few IDE's (including
Eclipse)

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/

As for other IDE's, I just switched to IntelliJ from Forte for Java and am
very happy.

Re: [FRIDAY] Funny legal signatures [WAS: RE: Struts in Action]

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
No, it's real. You see it all the time on ezines and quasi-spam
newsletters. I never realised how ridiculous it was before - bit like
Amazon, where it says "Welcome Adam Hardy! If you are not Adam Hardy,
please click here!"

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Hehe. Tongue in cheek surely? :-)

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
<snip>
If received in error, please destroy and notify sender
</snip>

Wouldnt it be more logical if I notified you first and then destroyed you?
That way you would have a chance to say goodbye to everyone first.

I have to say thats a pretty strict rule! Id have thought accidentally
sending email to the wrong place might deserve a reprimand or such like -
but destruction? ouch!

;->