Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Barou <ZS...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/23 09:11:25 UTC

Multiple instances of Bigfish on one machine question

Hi

I have asked this question before I did got answer from Len and an
acquaintance.
Thanks to them.
I want to run 2-3 instances of BigFish on one machine, I have tried with the
website table, that hasn't worked well.

Thanks

Re: Multiple instances of Bigfish on one machine question

Posted by Jean-Luc Sylvestre <je...@novitek.dk>.
Yes

Posted by Brajesh Patel <br...@gmail.com>.
Dear Barou,

Are you stilling looking for answer?

We can run multiple instance of the BigFish on one machine.

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Barou <ZS...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have asked this question before I did got answer from Len and an
> acquaintance.
> Thanks to them.
> I want to run 2-3 instances of BigFish on one machine, I have tried with
> the
> website table, that hasn't worked well.
>
> Thanks

Thanks
Brajesh Patel
skype: brajesh.patel11
Cell:- +91 8750709907

Re: Multiple instances of Bigfish on one machine question

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Then I also answered to Varun who hijacked your thread. Since I guess he unsubscribed, so you can no longer see him on Nabble, but here it is
http://markmail.org/message/5iannlhw7difohh4
Nabble is only reflecting this official OFBiz user Mailing List

Jacques

Posted by Barou <ZS...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Hint: be sure to use the email address you used to subscribe!

Jacques

From:   Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>
To:     user@ofbiz.apache.org
Date:   12/23/2015 10:54 PM