Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sasha Borodin <sa...@whoissasha.com> on 2003/05/05 16:12:45 UTC

OFF TOPIC: E-commerce primer

I have developed with applications for several years, but have yet to delve
into e-commerce.  Specifically, I'm interested in learning about online
payments - accepting, verifying, charging credit cards / checking accounts.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for books/websites or even products
(I'm not sure how much of this task is still left up to the programmer -
probably there's packages that I'd integrate?) that are good primers on the
subject.

Thank you,

-Sasha Borodin