Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/05 15:28:48 UTC

translation template

Hi,
I'm setting the Spanish translation file for Guacamole and it is almost
completed, however there are some sections which doesn't appear in the
English translation file. These are the below. Is there any place where I
can get the english template, so I can translate it to Spanish and finish
it?  Thanks
CONCURRENCY LIMITS
Maximum number of connections:
Maximum number of connections per user:
LOAD BALANCING
Connection weight:
Use for failover only:
GUACAMOLE PROXY PARAMETERS (GUACD)
Hostname:
Port:
Encryption:

Re: translation template

Posted by David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,
JIRA GUACAMOLE-463 created, changes committed and pull request done

Hope all is ok :)

Re: translation template

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.

Re: translation template

Posted by David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com>.
It seems that something was not working properly in my Firefox as even
delete cache etc it still appearing in English, but just checked in Chrome
and it is translated, hehe.
Just tried in Firefox again and it installed an update and after that it
appeared in Spanish as well, so X Files :)

So good now. Pls let me now if you need any other stuff apart of the 2
files I sent in the previous email

Thanks again for your help on this

Re: translation template

Posted by David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com>.

Re: translation template

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
For the translation strings of extensions, each JSON file containing
translations needs to be declared within the guac-manifest.json.

In the case of guacamole-auth-jdbc, you'll need to modify the
guac-manifest.json file of each extension which pulls in the common
translations defined by guacamole-auth-jdbc-base:

* guacamole-auth-jdbc-mysql
* guacamole-auth-jdbc-postgresql
* guacamole-auth-jdbc-sqlserver

- Mike

On Dec 6, 2017 10:16, "David Rodriguez" <dj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks again Mike
>
> I have created an es.json file inside the related folder and built the
> client again, however these texts still appearing in English. Do you know
> if there is any other place that need to me modified in order to automatic
> use the es.json if Spanish language is selected as display language in
> Guacamole?

>> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:28 AM, David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I'm setting the Spanish translation file for Guacamole and it is almost
>>> completed, however there are some sections which doesn't appear in the
>>> English translation file. These are the below. Is there any place where I
>>> can get the english template, so I can translate it to Spanish and finish
>>> it?  Thanks
>>> CONCURRENCY LIMITS
>>> Maximum number of connections:
>>> Maximum number of connections per user: