Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by austin solomon <au...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/07 10:17:48 UTC

Why SQL_PUBLIC is appending to Cache name while using JDBC thin driver

Hi,

I am using Ignite version 2.2.0, and I have created a table using
IgniteJdbcThinDriver.

When I checked the cache in Ignite Visor I'm seeing SQL_PUBLIC_{TABLE-NAME}
is appended.
Is their a way to get rid of this.

I want to remove the SQL_PUBLIC from the cache name.

Thanks,
Austin

Re: Why SQL_PUBLIC is appending to Cache name while using JDBC thin driver

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Val,

You are right. Two tables with equal names in different schemas should
refer to two caches with unique names.

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Dima,

Fwd: Why SQL_PUBLIC is appending to Cache name while using JDBC thin driver

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Cross-sending to dev@

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Austin,

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Austin,

All caches in Ignite must have unique names. This is why we add unique
prefix with schema name attached.