Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/10/07 07:13:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix SCR 2.2.4 release

Hi,

As discussed on the mailing list, I'm submitting the Apache Felix SCR
2.2.4 release to your vote.

We solved one issue on this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310100&version=12352370

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1443/

You can use this Unix script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/master/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1443 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix SCR 2.2.4 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Casting my own vote.

Regards
JB

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Tom

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.
+1

--
*Raymond Augé* (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix SCR 2.2.4 release

Posted by da...@apache.org.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix SCR 2.2.4 release

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Jamie

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Felix SCR 2.2.4 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, David Bosschaert, Ray Augé, Thomas
Watson, JB Onofré
+1 (non binding): Jamie Goodyear

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist.apache.org.
Then, I will update Jira.

Thanks all for your vote!