Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/03 15:44:45 UTC

Re: Proposal for some refactoring around security

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 11:14 AM, David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  So far what I've proposed is, other than what I think are a lot of
>  bug fixes, refactoring, so users and administrators should see no
>  functional changes.

I've applied the patch to my local workspace and started taking a
look. Unfortunately, I had to spend most of my weekend preparing my
Advanced Roller talk for ApacheCon EU. Sorry this is taking so long. I
hope to have some real feedback this week.

- Dave