Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Penyihir Kecil <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/23 14:18:20 UTC

why Tapestry 5.0.6 hasn't released yet?

i saw @
http://tapestry.formos.com/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/tapestry/tapestry-core/

tapestry 5.0.6-SNAPSHOT development has moved to tapestry 5.0.7-SNAPSHOT.
then...why the 5.0.6 hasn't released yet ?

sorry for bothering....
i just curious...

^_^

Dwi Ardi Irawan

~  ...and the story goes ~
Blog : http://dwiardiirawan.blogspot.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: why Tapestry 5.0.6 hasn't released yet?

Posted by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com>.
Penyihir Kecil wrote:
> i saw @
> http://tapestry.formos.com/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/tapestry/tapestry-core/
>
> tapestry 5.0.6-SNAPSHOT development has moved to tapestry 5.0.7-SNAPSHOT.
> then...why the 5.0.6 hasn't released yet ?

The vote for the release of 5.0.6 is not finished (one day remaining, I
think), and after that, if it is positive, there is the time taken for
publication and synchro.

So be patient, but you should not have too much to wait, see :
http://tapestryjava.blogspot.com/2007/10/tapestry-506-soon.html

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE