Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kamal Muthuswamy <mu...@cs.fsu.edu> on 2003/05/02 18:13:25 UTC

File Permissions Problem

Hi,

I am a newbie to the Axis, and I am having problem working
with File creation and updates.

My *SOAPBindingImpl.java program tries to invoke a XMLParser
wrapper written by me. This wrapper, parses the XML file and
updates it at the end. It seems that I can open and write
data into a file in the *SOAPBindingImpl.java, but not
in the wrapper that I had written. I saw a few earlier posting
mentioning that a change in policy file can solve this. I tried
doing that, and I now get RemoteException.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Kamal