Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/11/11 23:02:00 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 431 - trunk/subversion/include trunk/subversion/libsvn_repos trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_dav

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 12:42:17PM -0600, kfogel@tigris.org wrote:
> +++ NEW/trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/fetch.c	Fri Nov  9 12:42:17 2001
> +    case ELEM_version_name:
> +      lb->revision = atol (cdata);

fetch.c uses no-space function call style...

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: svn commit: rev 431 - trunk/subversion/include trunk/subversion/libsvn_repos trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_dav

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> writes:
> > +    case ELEM_version_name:
> > +      lb->revision = atol (cdata);
>
> fetch.c uses no-space function call style...

Mmm, yah.  That's `log.c' now, and its style is mixed (because it
mostly inherited your no-space style from fetch.c, but then became a
separate file written almost entirely by me, whose reflex is to use
the other style).

When there's a file boundary, I don't think its worth keeping the
style anymore.  If you want to regularize the new `log.c' to be all
one way or the other, go for it.  Otherwise, I'll adjust it as I code
there, if I code there anymore.