Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2006/08/21 22:46:40 UTC

JIRA karma

Hi

Can anyone help me getting admin access to the FtpServer JIRA project? I
would like to be able to assign, edit and close issues and also manage
versions and components. I'm guessing that there is a general group for
all admin tasks for the project.

Thanks!
/niklas

Re: JIRA karma

Posted by Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Niklas,

   Please send the request to general incubator
mailing list - general@incubator.apache.org

  Apart from Jira, you can also try to access the
STATUS file. Then you can maintain
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ftpserver.html
page.

  The URL http://www.apache.org/dev/ might be helpful.
But I did not find the process to get the permission.

 Noel J. Bergman added my id into ftpserver-developers
group. But I suppose it may not be right to contact
him directly. You definitely ask it in general
incubator mailing list.

 Finally, it would be great, if you can share the load
with me. Due to office pressure, I am not always able
to work on the project. So if we share the load, it
would be much more dynamic.

 Thank you for your great effort!

- rana bhattacharyya

http://mail.yahoo.com