Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Altuğ Altıntaş (Koç.Net)" <al...@koc.net> on 2001/03/15 17:22:53 UTC

session question

Hi ,

i have got two contexts , one of them is VARDIYA and other one is CIS.
Two of these contexts are implemented by using  session object  .

i put  username and password in my sessions( for  VARDIYA and CIS context )
.
What i want is , if i logon from VARDIYA context , then i dont want to logon
CIS either .
i mean using a same session but i can't do this ..

my  server.xml  part is here :

<Context path="/CIS"
                 docBase="webapps/CIS"
                 crossContext="true"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="false" >
</Context>

<Context path="/VARDIYA"
                 docBase="webapps/VARDIYA"
                 crossContext="true"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
 </Context>

 i have got tomcat 3.2.1 and soloris 5.7 .

any idea ?

thanks

Re: session question

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
This is not the list for that question - try tomcat-users
Cheers,

Pete