Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bikash <bi...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/15 09:44:54 UTC

Virtual hosts...

I have to setup svn on a linux server running Apache 2.0. I have to do it on
a vistual host. I have created a repository, made changes to the
httpd.include file, created the user list using htpasswd, and also set the
authz file. In short I have done everthing mentioned in the svn book but to
no avail. Still I can’t get http access to the svn repository. I am
connected remotely to the linux server.

Can anyone guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bikash.

Re: Virtual hosts...

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Nov 15, 2005, at 10:44, Bikash wrote:
> I have to setup svn on a linux server running Apache 2.0. I have to
> do it on a vistual host. I have created a repository, made changes
> to the httpd.include file, created the user list using htpasswd,
> and also set the authz file. In short I have done everthing
> mentioned in the svn book but to no avail. Still I can’t get http
> access to the svn repository. I am connected remotely to the linux
> server.
Tell us more. Show us the changes you made to the httpd
configuration. Tell us what versions of Apache and Subversion you're
using. Show us your authz file. Tell us where you created your
repository and what command you used to do so.