Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bart Horré <ba...@anova.be> on 2012/12/10 08:59:18 UTC

Re: Using of util:constant in a blueprint xml file

You are not supposed to use spring with blueprint.
Instead of using the util:constant you should just put the value for
"transportType", being 1 as you can find here:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wmqv7/v7r0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.mq.javadoc.doc%2FWMQJMSClasses%2Fcom%2Fibm%2Fmq%2Fjms%2FJMSC.html