Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ryan Sonnek <rs...@digitalriver.com> on 2005/06/16 21:54:47 UTC

hibernate pom

Who's responsibile to upload the hibernate jars to ibiblio?  I opened a
ticket with the hibernate team to correct their POM's but they said they
have nothing to do with it.  I thought it was the project's
responsibility to synchronize with ibiblio?

(http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-627)

I would like to have the hibernate pom updated to include the required
dependencies so maven2 can include the transitive dependencies.  Plus,
there's no POM for the newer uploaded jars.

Re: hibernate pom

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Upload instructions are there :
http://maven.apache.org/reference/repository-upload.html