Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ramadoss Chinnakuzhandai <ra...@wipro.com> on 2003/04/08 10:52:43 UTC

AsyncAppender in log4j

Hi,
     I need to implement asynchronous communication in logging in my project so for Im using FileAppender and JMSAppender but I want to add these appender to AsyncAppender so that it could be asynchronous.

Any Idea about how to add these appender to AsyncAppender or is there any other way to do this for asynchronous logging.

Welcome your views and ideas...