Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Al...@barclayscapital.com on 2008/08/01 14:50:55 UTC

RE: maven-test-plugin-1.8.2/plugin.jelly:46:72: : cannot find the path to add to specified by 'id': maven.test.compile.src.set

Lukas,

Thanks for replying. I've attached the whole maven.xml. We also have
separate maven.xml for each of subprojects.

Also, the problem with your suggestion is that if I add

<maven:addPath id="maven.test.compile.src.set"
refid="your_test_sources"/>

it'll fail with the same error as it requires maven.test.compile.src.set
to be already present. Do I need to declare an empty
maven.test.compile.src.set set somehow?

Alexey Yudichev.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.