Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Pathak, Tarpan X. -ND" <Ta...@disney.com> on 2018/12/19 21:34:12 UTC

Jenkins Build Error - Possibly NPM Related?

Hi,

We are using the “exec-maven-plugin” with NPM (version 6.4.1) and even though they are both installed and in the $PATH, we are seeing the following error:

14:00:12 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.4.0:exec (exec-npm-install) on project <sensitive>: Command execution failed. Cannot run program "npm" (in directory "/home/ec2-user/workspace/<sensitive>"): error=2, No such file or directory -> [Help 1]

Any suggestions on how to go about fixing this issue?

-- Tarpan Pathak