Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Mellino, Mauro" <Ma...@capgemini.co.uk> on 2001/09/10 15:21:50 UTC

Nightly build

Hi,

I've been successfully using Struts 1.0 for development but I just tried the
latest nightly build and received the error

Exception thrown processing JSP page.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find global ActionForward for name
logon at
org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.ForwardTag.doEndTag(ForwardTag.java:148)

my struts-config.xml has

<global-forwards>
	<forward name="logon"	path="/WEB-INF/pages/logon.jsp"/>
</global-forward>
and it was working successfully on struts 1.0.
Any help appreciated.

" This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message ".

Re: building struts apps using ant

Posted by Terence Jacyno <tj...@galasoft.net>.
Hi.

Usually, there shouldn't be any difference building struts apps from any regular
web applications.  If you want some examples, though, I would be more than happy
to send them to you.