Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by JR Mayberry <jr...@e-vend.net> on 2001/04/10 17:31:03 UTC

Apache::Filter and cookies

Anyone have experience w/ Apache::Filter and handlers that set cookies..

It looks like they are being lost..

I found an article on an archive of someone saying they are having the same
problem and someone else said the solution was to just not send the header,
but you were fine as long as you were setting them... this does not appear
to be working for me..

Also what do people prefer Apache::Filter or Apache::OutputChain... I tried
OutputChain yesterday but no matter what I tried it wasnt actually
compressing the output (w/ Apache::GzipChain), and I followed the
documentation to a T.