Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Marianne Hagaseth <Ma...@marintek.sintef.no> on 2015/08/20 09:14:58 UTC

IntelliJ and DataNucleus.

Hi,
I am getting this error when building my ISIS app in IntelliJ:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.datanucleus:datanucleus-maven-plugin:3.3.2:enhance (default-cli) on project isis-app-kitchensink-dom: Error executing DataNucleus tool org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer: InvocationTargetException: Duplicate method name&signature in class file dom/regulation/Regulation -> [Help 1]

How do I handle this? (I know some hints from eclipse, but I have just moved to IntelliJ to avoid this trouble with DN).

Best,
Marianne.

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Marianne Hagaseth
Forsker - Maritime transportsystemer
Research Scientist - Maritime Transport Systems

MARINTEK (Norsk Marinteknisk Forskningsinstitutt AS)
Address:  POB 4125 Valentinlyst, NO-7450 Trondheim, Norway
Mobile:   +47 90 95 64 69 -  Phone: +47 464 15 000
Web:       www.marintek.sintef.no<http://www.marintek.sintef.no/>

Re: IntelliJ and DataNucleus.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Great stuff.