Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Frederich, Eric P21322" <er...@siemens.com> on 2007/10/24 22:36:00 UTC

Using batik in an executable jar

Hello,

Batik has a lot of jars in its lib directory.
Some of these jars have dependencies with each other.
I have been using Eclipse and I just added all of them to my project to
get it to compile and run.

Now that I have a program which I'm ready to start deploying, I'm
wondering the best way to do this.

I want to have a single executable jar, not a zip file with an
executable jar which extracts a lib directory containing all of the
batik jars.

Is this even possible?  What is the best way to go about doing this?

Thanks,
~Eric

Re: Using batik in an executable jar

Posted by Guillaume Rosauro <g....@gmail.com>.
An  other solution quite identical is getting all the sources from the
subversion repository and executing the target "batik-all" from the
build.xml

Posted by o_sam_o <ca...@hotmail.com>.
you could also try:

http://one-jar.sourceforge.net/