Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Dimitri Unruh <di...@lynx.de> on 2008/02/14 10:29:25 UTC

Re: Context map

What do you mean with the ofbiz context map?
If you mean just simple params, maybe you should look here:
http://getahead.org/

Viele Grüße
Best Regards

Dimitri Unruh
Consultant AEW
Agrenon GmbH
Johanniskirchplatz 6
33615 Bielefeld
Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 5247-0
Fax: +49 521 5247-250
Mobil: +49 160 90 57 55 13

Company and Management Headquarters:
Agrenon GmbH, Johanniskirchplatz 6, 33615 Bielefeld, Deutschland, Fon: +49 521 5247-0, Fax: +49 521 5247-250, www.agrenon.com

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 36795
Chief Executive Officer: Dirk Osterkamp

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Besuchen Sie uns!
Fachtagung
Projektmanagement mit SAP
19. - 20. Februar 2008, Stand 01
Hilton Hotel Berlin
Mohrenstraße 30

Re: Context map

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
To understand the flow of tools and how data gets to places, this is
the best information:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

-David