Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Hiroyuki Shinbo <sh...@kddilabs.jp> on 2011/03/29 02:48:32 UTC

ftp.kddilabs.jp is now working.

Hi all,

# I am sorry for multi-posting. I sent this mail by BCC.
# If I sent this mail to a wrong address, please transfer this
# mail to the correct mirror-contact address.

ftp.kddilabs.jp (www.ftp.ne.jp, ftp.kddilabs.co.jp) is now
working normally (Recovered). Please re-add our site to
your mirror list if you would like to do.

The mirroring information of our site are not changed, but
please send an e-mail to us (admin@ftp.ne.jp) if you need
those information. Our mirrored contents were re-synced with
the master site, but please inform us if you find the sync-
errors.

The detail information is described at the following URL:
http://www.ftp.ne.jp/pr/announce110323.html

In current power situation of our server's location, we may
be able to operate our server as normal, but we will shutdown
temporary when the planned power-outage occurs.

We received many kindly mails, and we are apologies not to
reply many mails. We receive all your minds and would like to
say "Thank you".

If you have any questions and comments, please send an e-mail
to us.

Best Regards,
Hiroyuki SHINBO
An administrator of ftp.kddilabs.jp.