Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Ritch, David" <dr...@novetta.com> on 2020/10/21 23:44:13 UTC

PrometheusReportingTask Metrics

Is there a description of each of the metrics provided by
the PrometheusReportingTask available somewhere?

Thank you!

--

David Ritch
Principal Software Engineer

WaveStrike/Analytics Capabilities Division

<http://www.novetta.com>

300 Sentinel Dr. Ste. 210

Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Email dritch@novetta.com

Office (443) 661-4810x1173
Mobile (443) 718-9327

Re: PrometheusReportingTask Metrics

Posted by Vijay Chhipa <vc...@apple.com>.
Pavel
What problem did you run into?

If it is pulling an empty result set, you just need to add the trailing slash.  See the solution here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63549400/prometheusreportingtask-not-emitting-metrics-in-nifi

Posted by "Ritch, David" <dr...@novetta.com>.
Thanks, Matt!  That's very helpful.

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.