Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manuel Gonzalez <ma...@zentense.com> on 2003/01/23 15:36:03 UTC

How to install Tomcat - Apache on Debian distribution

Hi all again,

Sorry because maybe I didn't was very accurate on my previous email.

The fact is that I have a computer running a Debian 3.0 distribution of
Linux.

The following software is installed:

        apache 1.3.26
        java-common
        libregexp-java
        libservlet2.3-java
        libxerces2-java
        libtomcat4-java
        tomcat4
        tomcat4-webapps
        libapache-mod-jk
        and the SUN J2sdk 1.3.26

By now, Apache is up un running, so Tomcat is, but as stand-alone web
server, using a different  port.
 I need to integrate Tomcat within Apache in order to serve requests
using Apache as HTTP server.

I have never configured tomcat to run with Apache from scratch.

Does anyone Knows where can I find some instructions that could help on
this?

    Thank you very much in advance.

            Manuel