Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/09/24 23:38:38 UTC

Re: Checkstyle violations

Hi Chaitanya,

This indicates that your changes have  style violations. You can view it by
:
Run the following  for sub-module engine:
mvn clean install -Dcheckstyle.console

This will print all the violations. Right now we don't have a way of
printing just the new ones so you have to check for the files that were
modified by you and your changes.

Chandni