Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2011/10/07 13:23:54 UTC

maven project for VIE

Hi Szaby

I've added a pom.xml to VIE and annotate.js, this allows creating a
maven resource bundle for inclusion and the resources to be included
into other maven projects using the maven remote resource plugin. To
avoid code duplication I suggest to remove these js-ressource from
stanbol mdoules and instead inlude the remote resources in the pom.

For am example on how VIE and annotate.js can be included in a maven
project see:

https://github.com/retobg/sling-stanbol/blob/master/sling-stanbol-servlet/pom.xml

I wasn't user what's the best group-id to choose for VIE and
annotate.js, for now I've used eu.iks-project.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: maven project for VIE

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
2011/10/7 Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>:
> 2011/10/7 Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>:
>> Hi Szaby
>>
>> I've added a pom.xml to VIE and annotate.js, this allows creating a
>> maven resource bundle for inclusion and the resources to be included
>> into other maven projects using the maven remote resource plugin. To
>> avoid code duplication I suggest to remove these js-ressource from
>> stanbol mdoules and instead inlude the remote resources in the pom.
>>
>> For am example on how VIE and annotate.js can be included in a maven
>> project see:
>>
>> https://github.com/retobg/sling-stanbol/blob/master/sling-stanbol-servlet/pom.xml
>>
>> I wasn't user what's the best group-id to choose for VIE and
>> annotate.js, for now I've used eu.iks-project.
>
> For none-java projects (e.g. clojure), many don't bother with making
> the group id a domain name and just would use:
>
> groupId = vie
> artifactId = vie

The problem is that it can't be published in maven central with that
group id and all stanjbol dependencies must be in maven central.

Reto

Re: maven project for VIE

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.

--