Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2002/09/17 12:05:51 UTC

[lang] NestableDelegateTestCase.java

I get the following when I try to 'ant test'

    [javac]
/Users/hen/jakarta/src/jakarta-commons/lang/src/test/org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableDelegateTestCase.java:1212:
org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NonThrowableNestable should be declared
abstract; it does not define printStackTrace(java.io.PrintStream) in
org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NonThrowableNestable
    [javac] class NonThrowableNestable implements Nestable
    [javac] ^
    [javac] 1 error

Is this something you're working on at the moment Steven?

Some weird feature of ant allows me to do ant test again and it ignores
the fact that didn't compile :) So do an 'ant clean' first.

Hen

RE: [lang] NestableDelegateTestCase.java

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Had a feeling you might be. Good luck :)

Hen

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@caswell.name>.