Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2009/02/18 09:03:54 UTC

Re: [S1] struts integration with AjaxAnywhere

2009/2/18 Lalchandra Rampersaud <lr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu>:
> I am trying to use the zoneJSF tag with struts 1.3 and tiles, but it shows javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax./faces/webapp/UIComponentTag when I try to load the page.
> However, I am able to use the zone tag without problems.
>
> Here is a sample of how it is used in the page.
> <aa:zoneJSF id="ZoneBody">
>    <tiles:insert attribute="headerBody" />
> </aa:zoneJSF>
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Your servlet container has to be JSF-enabled or use JEE application
server (Glassfish)

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: [S1] struts integration with AjaxAnywhere

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2009/2/19 Lalchandra Rampersaud <lr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu>:
> How do I go about integrating JSF into my struts application (what jars
> would I need, etc..).

Sorry, but I don't understand. You can use MyFaces and follow
installation instruction for Tomcat for example.

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: [S1] struts integration with AjaxAnywhere

Posted by Lalchandra Rampersaud <lr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu>.
I guess that I could use a JSF-enabled servlet container since it seems to
be the most logical at this point.
How do I go about integrating JSF into my struts application (what jars
would I need, etc..).

Saludos
Lalchandra

>> I am trying to use the zoneJSF tag with struts 1.3 and tiles, but it
>> shows javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> javax./faces/webapp/UIComponentTag when I try to load the page.
>> However, I am able to use the zone tag without problems.
>>
>> Here is a sample of how it is used in the page.
>> <aa:zoneJSF id="ZoneBody">
>>    <tiles:insert attribute="headerBody" />
>> </aa:zoneJSF>
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>

> Your servlet container has to be JSF-enabled or use JEE application
> server (Glassfish)
>

> Regards
> --
> Lukasz
> http://www.lenart.org.pl/

VI Conferencia Internacional de Energ�a Renovable, Ahorro de Energ�a y Educaci�n Energ�tica
9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
...Por una cultura energ�tica sustentable
www.ciercuba.com