Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by cH3rN0b|L <ci...@eresmas.net> on 2000/11/22 12:50:40 UTC

XSP examples running problem

First of all, thanks Derek!

My second question that was not answered was about XSP in Cocoon.
In Tomcat 3.2b5 isn't included the xml.jar file, that suspectly starts XSP
processes in Cocoon, because I couldn't start that XSP examples in
Cocoon.
I could thought about is because I don't have that file, but I have
already installed the file, and put it in my CLASSPATH after xerces.jar
(like says in Cocoon installation manual), but continue to start nothing.
Any idea about this topic?¿

TIA

Iván Fontán
Technical Department