Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Eric Vasilik <er...@bea.com> on 2004/05/25 19:03:02 UTC

[vote] [RESULT] David Waite, XMLBeans Committer

Cliff and Remy are busy at E-World, so I have compiled the results of
the vote for David Waite as a committer and am pleased to welcome David
as a new XmlBeans Committer!

Here are the results of the vote:
There were no -1 votes.
Binding (includes Ted Leung and Steven Noels) +1 votes: 8
Non-binding +1 votes: 1

David, we will need to set up your cvs account and get you on the PPMC
mailing list as well as having you sign and fax in the Contributor's
License Agreement (the fax number is on the actual form):
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas.

It is great to have you as a part of the team, David!

- Eric