Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Yana Kadiyska <yk...@bea.com> on 2005/06/22 21:00:16 UTC

RE: Where is XqrlImpl?

You don't need XqrlImpl. What you need is the Saxon jar (8.1.1) and
xbean_xpath.jar (that should be in your lib directory)

Also, looking at the stack trace, looks like you're using the binary
distribution -- if you continue to have trouble with it (which you
shouldn't) please try the source checkout if possible

Yana

Posted by Harald Meyer <ha...@hpi.uni-potsdam.de>.
Are you sure? I just did a build of XMLBeans an inserted a println in Query:

           try
            {
                Class xqrlImpl = Class.forName(
"org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.newstore2.XqrlImpl" );

                _xqrlCompileQuery =
                    xqrlImpl.getDeclaredMethod(
                        "compileQuery", new Class[] { String.class,
String.class, Boolean.class } );
            }
            catch ( ClassNotFoundException e )
            {
                System.err.println("class not found");
                return null;
            }
            catch ( Exception e )
            {
                throw new RuntimeException( e.getMessage(), e );
            }

if I execute execQuery now, I get the message class not found.  The source
code has been checked out today.

Harald Meyer