Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2009/03/11 18:45:37 UTC

Wiki

Hi guys,

I've just created a new Confluence space for Cassandra, Avinash's planning
to use it and most projects find it handy anyway. If other committers want
edit access to it, please send me your Confluence user name. If you don't
have one yet, just register there:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence

Cheers,
Matthieu

Re: Wiki

Posted by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>.
Ok, I understand.

On the topic of website I have suggested and created a basic Forrest
generated site here:

No response from any of the committers on the jira or on the lists yet
though.

/Johan

Re: Wiki

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.