Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2015/04/20 14:48:33 UTC

Flatspark location

Hi,

I just noticed that my mavanizer generates a new artifact "flatspark" ... isn't that a theme? Shouldn't this be located in the themes directory?

Chris

AW: Flatspark location

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
I would really prefer the package to become a normal theme ... could you create issues for what's missing? Eventually this would be some great "low hanging fruit" for potential new committers and for people wanting to contribute in general?

Especially when thinking about using it as a theme-like thing in Maven, it would be very helpful if it were to be handled in the default way.

I'd be glad to help ... even if I currently think I shouldn't open another "thread" and I should focus on Flex PMD now that the Mavenizer is almost finished ;-)

Chris

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.

AW: Flatspark location

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Looking at the docs and after that at the code it actually seems if this is actually just a skin and 2 tiny components.
I would think that we should think about moving the two components over (or removing them) to one of the component bundles and moving the skin stuf to a real skin package.

Having this hybrind thing hanging between the chairs sort of feels a little messy.

Chris

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

--
Ix Multimedia Software