Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2019/01/03 20:24:50 UTC

[VOTE] Move to gitbox

Hi,

let see if we have consensus to move to gitbox early.

More information on thread
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b3868092e86d3ffa3abec7f97dbc8272518c63e57232e5386c103f19@%3Cdev.bigtop.apache.org%3E

Please vote by reply to this email until  Sun., 6th of January 9pm CET

+1: Let's move to gitbox early
-1: Let's wait
0 : don't care

Olaf Flebbe

Re: [VOTE] Move to gitbox

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
+1
  Cos

Re: [VOTE] Move to gitbox

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
+1

Re: [Result] [VOTE] Move to gitbox

Posted by Arnaud Launay <as...@launay.org>.
Le Sun, Jan 06, 2019 at 10:21:17PM +0100, Olaf Flebbe a écrit:
> Sorry for not mentioning explicitly:
> At Bigtop, anyone on this mailinglist can vote.
> https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
> If you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask here or mail me directly.

+1 then.

Not that it changes anything for us, as we work via github ;)

	Arnaud.

Re: [Result] [VOTE] Move to gitbox

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi Arnaud,

Sorry for not mentioning explicitly:

At Bigtop, anyone on this mailinglist can vote.

https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

If you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask here or mail me directly.

Olaf

Posted by Arnaud Launay <as...@launay.org>.

[Result] [VOTE] Move to gitbox

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Seems like we have the consensus.

+1 by Bruno, Konstantin, Youngwoo, Evans, Jun, myself and a somewhat +1 by Jay.

Will trigger the move and keep you in the loop.
Olaf

[Result] [VOTE] Move to gitbox

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.

Re: [VOTE] Move to gitbox

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks,

Bruno

On 1/3/19 10:18 PM, Evans Ye wrote:
> +1
>
> Jun HE <ju...@apache.org> 於 2019年1月4日 週五 上午9:13寫道:
>
>> +1 for this.
>>
>> jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com> 于2019年1月4日周五 上午4:41写道:
>>
>>> Was hoping we'd have convinced the ASF to be 100% github by now :) but i
>>> guess im +1 if someone has time to do it :)

>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b3868092e86d3ffa3abec7f97dbc8272518c63e57232e5386c103f19@%3Cdev.bigtop.apache.org%3E

>>> --
>>> jay vyas

Bruno