Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/08/18 07:37:29 UTC

gui status?

Hey could the gui folks give me an update?  I'm just curious where things
are... if they're moving.  yadda yadda.  I don't subscribe to the list.

Thanks
Dean

Re: gui status?

Posted by Maj Justin Seiferth <se...@www.disa.mil>.
I've been working with one other person on a Java based configuration
utility.  You can check out the public prototype at
http://butler.disa.mil/ApacheConfig/.  Work is proceeding slowly but it
is proceeding.  I've been keeping in pretty close contact with Randy
Terbush.  At the moment we are looking for some expertise in SNMP and
MIBS to help with some short term problems.  Any references
appreciated...

Justin
seiferth@erols.com