Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Christoph Nenning <Ch...@lex-com.net> on 2016/04/20 10:07:30 UTC

struts.excludedClasses for 2.3.20.2 and 2.3.24.2

Hi,

I wonder about excludedClasses in 2.3.20.2 and 2.3.24.2.

Both contain "ognl.MemberAccess" twice and both lack
"java.lang.ProcessBuilder". Why is that?

Regards,
Christoph

Re: struts.excludedClasses for 2.3.20.2 and 2.3.24.2

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
> so I was convinced too early ;)

Yeah ... you must be harder next time ;-)

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: struts.excludedClasses for 2.3.20.2 and 2.3.24.2

Posted by Christoph Nenning <Ch...@lex-com.net>.

> >> It won't work because using constructors matches using
java.lang.Class
> >> (that how it works) but you cannot do things like this:
> >> "x=@ProcessBuilder@create(), x.execute(aCommand)" with `isSequence`
in
> >> place
> >>

> > alright, then I'm fine with it.
>
> I re-thought about that, let's cancel those votes and I will prepare
> two new versions with corrected excludedClasses - it will be better :)

so I was convinced too early ;)

Re: struts.excludedClasses for 2.3.20.2 and 2.3.24.2

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christoph Nenning <Ch...@lex-com.net>.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christoph Nenning <Ch...@lex-com.net>.