Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by xingjian <xi...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/05 09:14:48 UTC

I only need fetcher of Nutch,i need not index of Nutch.How to i input segments to my database's tables.

hi,every on.
 I only need fetcher of Nutch,i need not index of Nutch.How to i input
segments to my database's tables.

when segments inputed database,i customize my index.
 thanks

Re: I only need fetcher of Nutch,i need not index of Nutch.How to i input segments to my database's tables.

Posted by Chee Wu <ch...@gmail.com>.
not clear with what you want ..
do you want to insert pages in segment into database ?
very strange idea.

Posted by xingjian <xi...@gmail.com>.
do not anyone helping?