Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/30 05:49:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 3.2 Final Release

The most anticipated release from the Jakarta project yet!  We hereby announce
the availability of the final release of version 3.2 of the Tomcat servlet
container and JSP engine.  Tomcat implements the Servlet 2.2 and JSP 1.1
specifications, and represents the most current release quality build of this
project.

Compared to version 3.1, there have been substantial improvements in
performance, many new features (including support for SSL connections), and well
over one hundred bug fixes.

Pick up the binary distribution of Tomcat 3.2 at:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.2/bin

Craig McClanahan
and the rest of the
Tomcat development team

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 3.2 Final Release

Posted by Chris Fox <cs...@extra.net>.
As a lurker on this thread I now feel inspired to come out and say a BIG THANKS to
Mr. Craig.
"A true guru above ALL"
without whom we would all not be here
you are THE MAN

Chris Fox

--
http://www.trudat.com

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 3.2 Final Release

Posted by Pilho Kim <ph...@math.soongsil.ac.kr>.
Hi, tomcat-developers

I cannot understand why you, developers, do NOT listen to my patches.

I have patched so many times to support multibyte characters.
I have also patched about cache-bug, scracted class files, and etc.

Regards,

Kim

Posted by Michel Lehon <Mi...@outwares.com>.
Congratulations and huge thanks to the whole team.

Keep on the good work guys.

Michel Lehon
Outwares
SAS Data Warehousing and Web Development.