Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2015/12/08 20:48:44 UTC

Whoever is list admin, please remove andrewlorenzo@gmx.com from the user/dev MLs, his inbox has reached quota and it's generating bouncebacks.
This has been going on for a while, at least a few weeks.

Thanks!

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Vadim Kimlaychuk <va...@kickcloud.net>.
I see them as well. When posting.

Sebastian, may be you have good spam-filter and they went into junk
automatically? :)

Vadim.

On 2015-12-09 11:43, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:

> That's weird, I am not seeing any bounced messages.
>
> @David, might be able to do it
>
> Otherwise @Nux can you file a JIRA with Infra ?
>
> thanks
>
>> On Dec 8, 2015, at 8:48 PM, Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Whoever is list admin, please remove andrewlorenzo@gmx.com from the
>> user/dev MLs, his inbox has reached quota and it's generating
>> bouncebacks.
>> This has been going on for a while, at least a few weeks.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>>
>> Nux!
>> www.nux.ro [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.nux.ro

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Sebastien,

I think you only see them if you're the one opening the thread, so start a test thread or something. :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.