Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/14 08:37:44 UTC

Changing parameters using Batik

How can I change the <svg> element parameters like height width using Batik?

Re: Changing parameters using Batik

Posted by gaiwin <la...@enc.ch>.

Denis Weerasiri wrote:

> How can I change the <svg> element parameters like height width using
> Batik?

yes you can with this:
elt.setAttributeNS(null,elementoSvg.EventStyle.get(k).get(1),elementoSvg.EventStyle.get(k).get(2));

but you need a program that identify the SvgDoom.
see you a tutorial ...

Re: Changing parameters using Batik

Posted by Helder Magalhães <he...@gmail.com>.
> How can I change the <svg> element parameters like height width using Batik?

This will depend where you want to perform this manipulation: within
the Java [1] environment or within SVG (using ECMAscript [2]). If
using Java for the task, take a look at the DOM API [3] for a related
sample (changing attributes is the key).

I'm sure there are lots of samples scattered around the mailing list,
although I don't know if there is any location where quick snippets
are gathered - want to start one within the Wiki [4]? ;-)

Hope this helps,

  Helder Magalhães

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/scripting/java.html
[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/scripting/ecmascript.html